Wednesday 14 September 2016

Live From The Shop

This are all the tools one will need for one of my next projects.

You might be right if you think that will be a simple one.

But there are good reasons for it.






Since a while I play with the idea to change the manner how I report about my woodworking journey.
I had some ideas like making pictorials or switching to a picture blog like Tumblr or Instagram. 
Anyway. I didn't came to a final result. So I decided to try something different. Watch the trailer which shows the preparation work of the project.




Don't panic, that will not be yet another teaching video. But expect the unexpected. ;-)


Stay Curious!
Stefan

14 comments:

  1. You have both my attention and curiosity aroused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glimpse of the woodworker doesn't look like your profile picture. Does this mean you are only the producer/director of this video project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mike,
      thanks for the hint. Yeah, I don't know it could happen but this summer a beard grew. I guess I have to update my picture. But I'm the woodworker and maker of this video.

      Delete
  3. Hi Stefan,

    I'm looking forward to your video!

    Take care!

    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasper,
      great to hear from you.
      Thanks for encouragement.

      Cheers,
      Stefan

      Delete
  4. I just subscribe the YT channel!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Antonio,
      thank. So I guess you are my first subscriber.
      Hope I can produce something interesting.

      Take care!
      Stefan

      Delete
  5. I love simplicity. Making things with so few tools can be tough, but rewarding. Looking forward to more of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt,
      I think one can make this specific project with just these tools.
      But I won't stick to it dogmatically. If I will need another one I will introduce it. I already recognized that I have forgotten a ruler.
      Hope I can provide it within the next weeks.

      Cheers,
      Stefan

      Delete
  6. Projects that require few tools are a great test of the ingenuity of man.
    Brgds
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonas,
      Thanks for your comment. You might be right. The project is dead simple but maybe that's a sign of ingeniousness.

      Delete
  7. Ich bin ja mal gespannt. Live-Werkeln mit Videostream via Raspberry-Pi ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Wolfram,
      Leider habe ich kein Netz in meiner Werkstatt. Es wird halt zeitversetzt live 😏.
      Aber gespannt bin ich auch.

      Viele Grüße
      Stefan

      Delete